ECommerce Payment Specialist
801 Main Street, Suite 4500 Houston, TX 77022
Currently seeking an ECommerce Payment Specialist/Manager in Customer & Operations for our client' s Management Consulting practice.
- Work with clients to understand the business needs and both technical and functional requirements for payment processing solutions for eCommerce
- Engage with the client stakeholders of the payments process across such functions as IT, Finance, Accounting, Marketing/Sales, eCommerce with the ability to recommend and design state of the art solutions in digital payment capabilities
- Establish client value propositions that justify investments in these solutions and have the ability to articulate this value across each of the stakeholder groups
- Possess sufficient technical knowledge to support the technical design of these solutions, including addressing mitigation of associated risks in payment processing
- Exhibit a knowledge and understanding of leading practices in eCommerce Payment functionality and experience across a multitude of solutions
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- A minimum of five years of experience in managing and/or implementing eCommerce solutions, some of which having specific responsibility in payments
- Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college/university
- Working knowledge of the leading solutions and providers of eCommerce payment processing technology
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!