Digital Marketing Assistant Manager
285 Madison Ave, Suite 1200 New York, NY 10017
Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
The Company, a leading independent skincare company, is hiring an Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing. This role will be responsible for the execution of The Company and its brands Digital Marketing initiatives. This role will be reporting to the Director, eCommerce and Digital Marketing.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquisition Marketing
- Support all digital marketing initiatives and programs as needed with a focus on SEM/SEO, Affiliate, Display, Social, and Direct Mail. Assist in the process of briefing and disseminating assets to internal and external partners as needed to ensure consistency across messaging and execution timing.
- Retention Marketing
- Develop and execute winning strategies to maximize revenue through email communication
- Manage email production process end-to-end; campaign scheduling, segmentation; creative development; email asset production; email vendor management; and post-deployment analysis, working with Director, eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Meet with marketing and merchandising stakeholders to plan email campaign schedule supporting online and multi-channel efforts
- Drive email innovation through customer segmentation & personalization strategies.
- Design, develop and optimize triggered email campaigns/conversations maximizing ROI
- Conduct competitive analysis; assist in setting KPI benchmarks
- Reporting and Analytics
- All channels - Build and disseminate weekly and monthly digital media KPI reports across all platforms
- Email – Build and disseminate weekly and monthly email marketing reports which will help shape content in the future
- Competitive Analysis – Develop and disseminate monthly competitive analysis across digital and commerce channels
- Monthly consolidated report across all channels
Key Elements for Success & Education
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Position requires passion for all aspects of digital marketing
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be willing to work in a nimble and fast paced environment
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, with ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience with Listrak, Google Analytics and third-party digital marketing technologies
- Interest in the beauty industry a plus
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!