Pendergrass, GA 30567
1. At least 5 years IT experience
2. Warehouse experience preferred
3. Windows 10 migration
4. Data cabling experience, terminating low voltage cabling CAT 5, patching in IDF & MDF
5. Familiar with Zebra & Motorola Wireless equipment
6. OK with 2nd Shift nights during the week and weekend shifts.
7. OK with heights, able to troubleshoot IDF cabinets and AP’ s installed in warehouse ceiling
8. Able to lift printers approximately 50 pounds.
9. Military background is preferred but not required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.