Delivery - Project Manager Sr
650 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083
The primary role of the PM is to plan and track the implementation of a new router platform for 1500+ locations.
In this role, the PM ensures cohesiveness between internal and external partners (network, voice, wireless, outside plant fiber, inside plant cabling), departmental clients, and other stakeholders. The PM is expected to coordinate the technical solution development and implementation and overall project delivery. The PM is additionally responsible for financial tracking and management the project.
Provide project management leadership for full project life cycle from initiation through closure for projects of varying levels of scope and complexity. Develop project management artifacts (e.g. project proposals, budgets, plans, and schedules) to coordinate all project activities and track progress. Manage, monitor, and control project activities according to plans/schedules. Manage project financial activities. Manage project issues and problems to resolution. Report project status and provide timely maintenance of project documentation. Expected to comply with established project management procedures and controls. Collaborate with technical subject matter experts on technical requirements definition, design, specification and implementation. F
• Strong leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills
• 10+ years project management experience is required with demonstrated success in delivering results in applying project management methodologies
• Working knowledge of IT infrastructure’ s
• IT retail roll out experiences
• Understanding of general Network Communication protocols
• Extensive use of Microsoft office and project planning tools (MS-Project, Google, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
• Clearly communicate in spoken and written English
• Strong personal presentation and communication skills
• Work independently with little or no direct supervision
• The ability to develop complex project plans based on customer requirements
Request ID: 654-1 Start/End Dates: 2/6/2020 - 8/5/2020
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
Dynamic and results-oriented, Nyree has a proven track record in technical recruiting. She possess a strong understanding of technical requirements; exceptional ability to source passive candidates as well as effectively assess suitability for opportunities on hand. Along with being resourceful and solutions-focused, Nyree’s innate ability to build fruitful relationships has brought her success across many industries.