Cyber Security Consultant (4)
239 Wall Street Princeton, NJ 08540
? We are seeking consultants with one or more of the following skill sets, we are looking for to staff “ A” level consultants for a new engagement, All work will be virtual so it does not matter where the individual lives:
- Policy & Controls
- Global enterprise risk management strategy
- Vendor management program optimization
- Global onsite and remote third party risk assessments
- Continuous Monitoring strategy and implementation
- Privacy, legal, and regulatory compliance
- NIST SP 800-53 assessments
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework assessments
- ISO 27001 pre-certification preparation and post-certification surveillance
- ISO 22301 business continuity management/disaster recovery planning
- ISO 22307 Privacy Impact Assessments
- Standardized Control (SCA) Assessments
- CYBERFIT® third party risk assessments
- Information security policy development, engineering, cryptography, and technical support
- Risk Management Solutions
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!