Confidential-Director, Information Security Administration
1001 Frontier Rd. Bridgewater, NJ 08807
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the security administration team and provide technical identity and access management oversight (i.e., the provisioning and de-provisioning functions) within the Information Security Group (i.e., ISG).
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Defines and oversees the Information Security Services (ISS) department strategy. Works in partnership with the GVP of Systems Infrastructure to define the Global Identity Management Strategy
- Partner with the global architecture and infrastructure teams to develop roadmaps and participate in the standards process for Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Direct the team responsible for the global security administration of information systems, which includes the addition and removal of user accounts and modification of user access rights on multiple systems is done according to company policy
- Oversee the recruitment, training, and development of the global Information Security Services team
- Monitor’ s ISS’ s service level agreements (SLA’ s) and identifies trends ahead of time to detect problems and mitigate them ahead of time
- Act as a technical escalation to the team to help with resolving access control issues for customers as needed
- Deploy and maintain systems supported and managed by the Information Security Services team
- Lead and oversee annual internal and external audit process for the department and ensure that all requested security documentation is provided timely to internal and external auditors.
- Maintain the security administration SOX control narratives and ensures that all controls related to user provisioning are functioning as intended.
- Ensure that weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reviews are completed as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of seven years of experience in an IT environment with three years of experience managing and supporting projects
- Experience managing teams of resources, including resources new to the technologies, and assigning resources across multiple projects based on the deadlines & project priorities
- Experience with administration of specific systems as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, O365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2, UNIX AIX and RedHat, IBM AS400, and SAP.
- Experience with Identity & Access management tools, including Hitachi Password Manager, Varonis, and Microsoft Identity Manager
- College degree preferred
- Technical certifications are considered a plus including Microsoft, SANS, etc.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- User Life Cycle Management Processes
- Firm understanding of authentication and authorization technologies and protocols such as Kerberos, certificate, basic, forms-based and multi-factor authentication etc.
- Intermediate understanding of file systems, file paths and MS Windows navigation
- Intermediate understanding of information systems and technology
- Intermediate understanding of scripting languages, including MS Powershell and Python
- Team player, able to work with other members of the Information Security Group in resolving issues
- Professional and cooperative attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good record keeping skills and an attention to detail
Additional Knowledge a Plus:
- Understanding of information system security and security controls
- Understanding of internet protocols, firewalls, web security and computer
- Candidate will be required to submit to background check (pre-employment, criminal, credit history and references)
- Candidate will be required to be sensitive to confidential and proprietary information.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!