CRM Technical Lead
2 Bridge Street Irvington, NY 10533
This position will be responsible for data analysis, data integration design, development, support and governance of principles and standards that impact how the customer data is integrated and managed across the enterprise. The ideal candidate should have deep expertise with data management technologies and a desire to drive change through data alignment across the enterprise. In this critical role you will be required to create and implement risk mitigation processes and conduct security audits to determine weaknesses in systems/data integration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct system analysis and proof of concepts to design To-Be integration architecture
- Create/Manage architecture diagrams/plans
- Work with business users and other assigned associates to gather and document business requirements, analyze, design, develop and implement user friendly solutions (e.g., processes, reports, etc
- Ensure that technical design processes adhere to industry standard best practices and that they integrate efficiently and effectively
- Architect, Design and Develop data integration interfaces based on principles of Domain oriented architecture, create data mappings and flows, define and build monitoring and alerting solutions around data movement job.
- Write APIs and web services to permit a bi-directional flow of data to and from our partner organizations between various applications such as: Sterling OMS, MI9, Blue Cherry, Magento, NCR (POS) and custom applications.
- Ensure Quality Assurance testing happens on all developed interfaces before deployment
- Monitor operational ETL processes, triaging and resolving issues as they arise
- Familiarity with MuleSoft API Connectivity platform is a plus.
Key Qualifications and Experiences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as translating business requirements into technical specs
- Proficient in building integrations utilizing Mulesoft, SOAP, REST webservices, EDI, API to API and other types of data integrations tools/methodology
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Java scripting, C++, C#, .NET, SQL, etc
- Experience working with XML, JSON, EXCEL, CSV, FLAT FILE formats
- Experience working with AS2, HTTP, HTTPs, FTP, SFTP protocols
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Access, JIRA, Confluence, Visio and Smartsheet
- Experience (2-3 years) with CRM, Loyalty and Marketing technologies is preferred
- Experience in data analysis, quality verification and cleansing
- Solid work ethic and ability to use experience, judgment and skills to work effectively as both a member of a team and independently
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple deliverables with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, information sciences or related discipline
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!