Business System Analyst/Technical Writer
One World Trade Center New York, NY 10007
We are seeking a Business Analyst who understands the gaming industry, has UML, Confluence, Jira skillset, has agile methodology mindset, can flowchart diagram and document requirements as well as understand the technical/functional aspects of delivery.
Essentially the bridge between business and Tech. mirror a product manager role to report into Sr. PMO.
- Determine business operations for projects by understanding and documenting business functions, gathering technical information for those business functions and relaying to the team.
- Work with Product Owner/PM and Business Development team to define project/system scope, requirements and overall user experience that satisfy client requirements.
- Evaluate and document risks and alternative solutions
- Own and manage functional and technical documents on Confluence
- Have 5+ yrs experience with SCRUM/KANBAN SDLC
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications with expected solutions in confluence and in Jira (Epics/Stories).
- Must have development background to execute and own research initiatives and the analysis and resolution of technical issues, resulting from operational control breakdowns.
- Detail oriented and be able to think of all the scenarios for functional and non-functional requirements
- 1-3 years of analytical experience in an analytics-based consulting role, exploring large data sets in order to answer strategic questions for customers (either as an internal analyst or external consultant)
- BS/ BA in an analytical field.
- Strong UML modelling experience. Experience with Mindmap, Lucid Charts.
- Strong knowledge of the overall AGILE SDLC and 5+ years of experience working within Atlassian Toolset (Confluence/Jira/Zephyr)
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite (pivot tables, complex functions; VBA preferred)
- Familiarity with SQL, development background