Associate Manager, Digital Marketing
1 Blue Hill Plaza Pearl River, NY 10965
The Associate Manager of digital marketing will manage the day to day operations of the digital marketing campaign, including but not limited to, paid search, display, and paid social. In addition to campaign management, the Associate Manager will helpcontribute to the overall digital strategy for the company in the US.
The ideal candidate will possess a deep knowledge and passion for technology, digital marketing and innovation within the space. There is an innate curiosity and ambition within the ideal candidate to try new things while benefiting from the resources and stability of a 100-year-old company. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we build the digital marketing team.
• Manage day to day operations of the paid search, paid social, and display media campaigns, including:
• Campaign, keyword, and audience builds
• Ad copy and landing page testing
• Working with creative team to develop new creative assets (static images, videos, banners, landing pages, etc.)
• Measure, report, and optimize performance of digital marketing campaigns using Google Marketing Platform (Doubleclick), Adobe Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
• Assists in planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns to align with overall digital strategy
• Stay up to date with digital marketing and social media trends, and potential new channels/platforms
• Stay up to date on product development and trends Qualifications:
• Bachelor’ s degree
• 2-4 years of hands on digital marketing experience in paid search, paid social, or both • Quantitative ability and an advanced understanding of digital media analytics, i.e. how to set up media analytics infrastructure to track KPIs
• Confident and effective decision maker, able to make timely decisions in both autonomous and group settings
• Understanding of past and current digital marketing and technology trends
• Deep knowledge and passion for technology, digital marketing, and innovation
• Goal-oriented and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and focus
• Drive to deliver and exceed performance goals
• Proactive, collaborative, and results-driven work style
• Solid project management skills
• Interest in luxury home dé cor or interior design is a plus
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!