Account Exec- West Coast
Anywhere, CA 90201
About the Role
We are actively seeking an experienced sales professional to build and grow our business in the US. Our ideal candidate has a strong track-record in sales, experience working with large and mid-sized organizations in selling software or professional services in the risk management, information security, or software services industries. This opportunity offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be at the center of a rapidly growing organization in the hot space of risk and security.
· Identify and drive software and services opportunities in GRC, Security Operations, Vendor Risk, Audit and Compliance, and Privacy
· Cultivate relationships with CISO’ s, Risk Officers, Audit Executives, CIO’ s and decision makers in your territory
- Work closely with software partner reps to drive team sales in the region
- Work with corporate marketing to drive lead generation activities in the region and maintain a robust pipeline
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Contribute to an exciting and evolving culture and influence growth direction
- This opportunity is a full-time, salaried position offering a competitive performance-based incentive plan and comprehensive benefits package
Members of the Iceberg sales team are expected to meet or exceed their goals while focusing on the customer. Individual contributors on this team have a track record of success at driving top sales results, partnering cross-functionally, and thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our sales professionals operate successfully in an ambiguous environment and maintain a desire to share best practices to continuously evolve processes throughout our organization. Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an ability to navigate CRM tools, are essential for success in our organization.
- Customer Advocacy: Build strong relationships with clients by advocating for their needs across Iceberg teams to deliver on business goals.
- Develop and Grow the Business: Identify opportunities to produce results for new accounts; build long lasting relationships, create and maintain a robust pipeline.
- Product Knowledge: Establish baseline knowledge and understanding of Iceberg and key partners products. Achieve and maintain sales certifications with identified partners.
- 5+ years enterprise software and professional services sales experience; or 3+ years in risk management, information security, or software industry solution sales
- Proven track record of success in a high activity sales role, territory growth and/or quota obtainment
- Comfort and experience working with C-level executives in large and mid-sized organizations
- Ability to support account executive responsibilities across the territory with travel as necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and externally
· Proven track record of selling to large and mid-sized enterprises
- Experience working with RSA Archer, Service Now, or other GRC solutions
- Experience working with information security solutions
- Experience working with cloud-based solution selling
- Experience selling professional services
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!