Account Exec- MidWest
Anwhere, IL 60064
About the Role
We are actively seeking an experienced sales professional to build and grow our business in the US. Our ideal candidate has a strong track-record in sales, experience working with large and mid-sized organizations in selling software or professional services in the risk management, information security, or software services industries. This opportunity offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be at the center of a rapidly growing organization in the hot space of risk and security.
· Identify and drive software and services opportunities in GRC, Security Operations, Vendor Risk, Audit and Compliance, and Privacy
· Cultivate relationships with CISO’ s, Risk Officers, Audit Executives, CIO’ s and decision makers in your territory
- Work closely with software partner reps to drive team sales in the region
- Work with corporate marketing to drive lead generation activities in the region and maintain a robust pipeline
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Contribute to an exciting and evolving culture and influence growth direction
- This opportunity is a full-time, salaried position offering a competitive performance-based incentive plan and comprehensive benefits package
Members of the Iceberg sales team are expected to meet or exceed their goals while focusing on the customer. Individual contributors on this team have a track record of success at driving top sales results, partnering cross-functionally, and thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our sales professionals operate successfully in an ambiguous environment and maintain a desire to share best practices to continuously evolve processes throughout our organization. Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an ability to navigate CRM tools, are essential for success in our organization.
- Customer Advocacy: Build strong relationships with clients by advocating for their needs across Iceberg teams to deliver on business goals.
- Develop and Grow the Business: Identify opportunities to produce results for new accounts; build long lasting relationships, create and maintain a robust pipeline.
- Product Knowledge: Establish baseline knowledge and understanding of Iceberg and key partners products. Achieve and maintain sales certifications with identified partners.
- 5+ years enterprise software and professional services sales experience; or 3+ years in risk management, information security, or software industry solution sales
- Proven track record of success in a high activity sales role, territory growth and/or quota obtainment
- Comfort and experience working with C-level executives in large and mid-sized organizations
- Ability to support account executive responsibilities across the territory with travel as necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and externally
· Proven track record of selling to large and mid-sized enterprises
- Experience working with RSA Archer, Service Now, or other GRC solutions
- Experience working with information security solutions
- Experience working with cloud-based solution selling
- Experience selling professional services
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!