(3) Development/Engineering - Network Engineer Mid
650 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083
Job Description: Responsible for supporting roll-out type project with networking support. Must be able to understand networking components of routing and switching. Must have strong communication and organizational skills to manage changes. Will be required to report status and escalate issues to team members.
Proven hands-on network engineering experience in Cisco Meraki
• Proven hands-on network engineering experience in Cisco centric environments
• CCNA preferred or near completion
• Understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS, DMVPN, EIGRP, WCCP, VPC, FCOE)
• Able to work in fast pace and stressful environment
Request ID: 656-1 Start/End Dates: 2/6/2020 - 11/5/2020
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
Dynamic and results-oriented, Nyree has a proven track record in technical recruiting. She possess a strong understanding of technical requirements; exceptional ability to source passive candidates as well as effectively assess suitability for opportunities on hand. Along with being resourceful and solutions-focused, Nyree’s innate ability to build fruitful relationships has brought her success across many industries.