BST Systems Analyst
205 West Welsh Drive Douglassville, PA 19518
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to work in our Douglassville, PA office. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience working with SQL Server and ERP systems. This role works in collaboration with the IT team as well as business stakeholders and Company leadership to support and advance the ERP system. If you want a career-oriented analyst position and possess the experience and skills to bring value to our environment, then we encourage you to apply.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with the following required:
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Financial experience with AP, AR, GL and payroll.
- ERP system administration. BST Global experience is a plus.
- Experience with the following preferred:
- Crystal reports.
- Microsoft Office365.
- CRM systems.
- AEC industry experience.
- Systems implementations and integrations.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to less technical staff and across the business to key stakeholders.
- Ability to assess effort and cost of new requests to support the best interest of the business and IT.
- Willing and able to travel to all company offices and other business locations as needed.
- Other duties as requested by management to support the business.
- Maintain ERP platforms including SQL databases and Windows application servers.
- Develop reports and dashboards for ERP users utilizing Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, and Power BI.
- Provide daily administration and tier 3 ERP technical support.
- Conduct and oversee the testing of enhancements and upgrades.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.